The second largest of the three Nusa Islands, Nusa Lembongan, is home to the ominously named Devil’s Tears, which promises one of the best sunset spots in the Bali region. Not a hawker or traffic jams in sight, Nusa Lembongan is a sublime place just to put your feet up and relax on the uncrowded and aptly named Dream Beach or sister Sunset Beach. It does not only feature some of the best beaches in the area, but the waters are also exceptionally clear. As on other Nusa Islands, you can expect terrific diving and snorkeling off the beaches in Nusa Lembongan.
Nusa Lembongan day trip
- Experience sunset at ominously named Devil’s Tears
- Hear exciting surf stories and learn how to surf on Dream Beach
- Snorkel insanely clear waters off the beach at Mushroom Bay
- Enjoy arcing seascapes, smattered with traditional fishing boats
- Kayak along the shore into the untouched beauty of the Mangrove Forest
- Make a wish on “The Bridge of Love” connecting Nusa Lembongan to Nusa Ceningan
- Cliff jump into bright turquoise lagoons in Nusa Ceningan
- Discover turtle nesting areas in Nusa Ceningan
- Beach hop to the Secret Beach on Nusa Ceningan.
Nusa Lembongan surfing
A while ago, Nusa Lembongan was the home of shark surfers who have since left, leaving some of that exciting culture behind. Nusa Lembongan is the ideal location for anyone looking to get maximum surfing fun without getting into the kind of bustle common in Bali or Lombok. Other than that, Nusa Lembongan is a quiet, secluded wilderness of low-lying limestone cliffs, dramatic cave formations, quaint bays, mangrove forests, and gorgeous views. Nusa Lembongan is a perfect place to drop anchor if only for a night or two.
Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida
With beautiful beaches suited for active water sports, exciting beach clubs, and trekking options makes it possible to enjoy a couple of days on Nusa Lembongan. At the same time, Nusa Penida offers more off-the-beaten path adventures on land. Nusa Penida day trip from Bali promises to pack all the fun. From one of the most famous Instagram locations in Indonesia at T-Rex viewpoint (Kelingking Beach), Peguyangan Waterfall, Broken Beach to swimming with mantas across many secluded bays and vibrant coral reefs at Crystal Bay. With jaw-dropping beaches you would expect of a premium tropical paradise, it’s nearly impossible to fall short of activities when taking a Nusa Penida day trip. At the same time, Nusa Lembongan tour from Bali offers many water sports from a single beach.